It’s time to start getting excited about Fall cocktails by fire light, hot toddy walks in the park and spiked apple ciders on the stoop with friends! Pumpkin spice, cranberry, pear and maple flavors shaken or stirred into bourbon, whisky and rye, and apple cider spins on our favorite cocktails for Thanksgiving and Halloween parties.
It’s the tastiest time of year and I’ve picked a few of my Fall favorite cocktail recipes, as well as a few from some of my favorite cocktail chefs who’s recipes I adore. Help yourself to these elegant Fall cocktails!
1. The White Pumpkin Cocktail
2. The Fall Gin & Tonic
3. The Constant Comment Hot Toddy
4. The Apple Butter Old Fashioned
5. The “Blackberry Raven” Lambrusco Cocktail
6. Maple Old Fashioned
7. The “Candy Corn” Cocktail
8. Apple Pear Martini
9. The “Tangerine Daisy” Cocktail
10. A Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail
11. The “Phantom Love Song” Sake Cocktail
12. The Cranberry Moscow Mule
13. The “September Heatwave” Cocktail
14. The Pumpkin Pie Martini
15. The Autumn-Spiced Hibiscus Whisky Cocktail
16. The Sage & Fig Cocktail
17. The “Autumn Afternoon” Whisky Cocktail
18. The Cranberry Whisky Sour
19. A “Miss Fisher’s Mystery “Cocktail
20. Hot Apple Cider Buttered Whisky
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!