This medicinal little cocktail is perfect for when you’re craving a hot toddy, but your fever is a little too high.
Heaven knows I love to drink Hot Toddies when I get a cold, but I had the toastiest fever recently that just wouldn’t break, so this Tangerine Daisy was the perfect medicine! It didn’t bring my fever down, per say, but it sure made me feel much better!
How to Make a Flat, Daisy Lemon & Clove Garnish
If you’re wondering how to make a pretty little garnish like this, it’s quite simple. All you have to do is make a little hole in the center of a small lemon slice with a tooth pick and pull some tiny daisies through, leaving some of the stem to poke through the bottom.
Then, add cloves around the side to hug the side of the glass. You’d be surprised how sturdy it can be when you leave your stem long enough and place your cloves tightly to the glass 😉
Cozy Fall cocktails like these are some of my very favorites, and I like to mix up which ones to serve at cocktail parties. If you’d like a little more cocktail inspiration, here are a few recommendations:
Other Tasty Fall Cocktails:
- The Coziest Hot Toddy
- The Candy Corn Cocktail
- The White Pumpkin Cocktail
- Miss Fisher’s Mystery Cocktail
The Tangerine Daisy
- 2 ounces whisky
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh tangerine juice
- 1 tsp. Grand Marnier
- 1 tsp. honey
- Splash of soda
- About 10 cloves
- Add whisky, lemon, tangerine, Grand Marnier, honey and cloves to a shaker with ice and shake vigorously (extra vigorously if you have a fever). Pour into a nicely frosted glass, top with soda and serve.