Deviled eggs are absolutely, positively, without a single, little doubt, my very favorite appetizer. I serve them at every party, I make them just for myself as an evening snack, I spice them just perfectly and garnish them with edible flowers… yes, even for no one but me.
Deviled Eggs are such a sweet way to show someone I care about them, and a simple little present to give myself. They’re something special I can make that always gets a big smile and wide eyes from friends.
They’re simply lovely, and always the stars of my cocktail parties, so I’ve developed deviled egg recipes for every occasion, every mood, every party decor, every fancy flavor pairing. What can I say? I simply love them and want to share 10 of my prettiest deviled egg recipes with you!
1. Spicy, Smoky Deviled Eggs
2. Adorable Deviled Quail Deviled Eggs
3. Multi-Colored Deviled Eggs
4. Romantic Valentine’s Day Deviled Eggs
5. Spicy Deviled Eggs with Chipotle
6. Pink Easter Deviled Eggs
7. Merry Little Christmas Deviled Eggs
8. Two-Tone Curry Deviled Eggs with Daisies
9. Adorable Halloween Deviled Eggs
10. Simply Elegant Dill Deviled Eggs
Help Yourself to More Beautiful Appetizer Inspiration
- Canapés with Vegan Mushroom Pâté
- Crostini with Balsamic Strawberries and Ricotta
- Beautiful Spring Canapés
- Blistered Shishito Peppers with Soy Sauce, Sesame & Lime
- Crispy, Baked Cauliflower Cakes with Roasted Garlic Sour Cream & Marinara