This sparkling Thanksgiving cocktail tastes like a delicious spiced apple pie! Made with sparkling apple cider, vanilla vodka, Fireball and a spritz of lemon, it’s a cocktail that’s easy to make ahead of time in a batch and serve as your guests arrive!
I served this cocktail at my small Thanksgiving dinner party this year, garnished with a cinnamon stick and tiny daisy. Even though I almost always have prosecco or lambrusco at a dinner party, I want to serve something extra special, right after coats come off. This “Sparkling Apple Pie” cocktail was perfect.
I truly love autumn-flavored cocktails. Close runner-ups for my Thanksgiving signature were my pumpkin-spiced, vanilla-honey White Pumpkin cocktail, my citrusy, sparkly Tangerine Daisy cocktail, or my Grand Marnier, hard apple cider, rye Autumn Afternoon cocktail. It was tough to pick, but this “Sparkling Apple Pie” paired perfectly with all the other flavors on my menu.
If you have trouble finding Fireball Cinnamon Whisky…
There are a few other substitutions that will be just as good. I suggest Jack Daniels Tennessee fire, Wild Turkey Honey Sting, Sinfire Cinnamon Whisky or Jim Beam Fire. You can also simply use a cinnamon schnapps like Goldschlager.
A few garnish suggestions:
I used a simple cinnamon stick and daisy, but you can also rim the glass with lemon, and dip it in turbinado sugar, slice an apple thinly and place it on the rim, or even dip the rim of the glass in a thin layer of caramel.
I hope you love this Thanksgiving “Sparkling Apple Pie” cocktail as much as I do!
Help Yourself To More Thanksgiving Recipes!
- Thanksgiving Salad with Beet, Pear & Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto with Caramelized Onions
- Colorful Thanksgiving Crudités
- Pumpkin Flan with Chai Whipped Cream
The “Sparkling Apple Pie” Thanksgiving Cocktail
- cocktail shaker
- cocktail spoon
- coup glass
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. Fireball Whisky
- 4 oz. sparkling apple cider
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- cinnamon stick - optional for garnish
- Add a substantial amount of ice to a shaker or mixing glass.
- Add 1 oz. vanilla vodka, 1 oz. Fireball Whisky, 4 oz. sparkling apple cider and 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice to the shaker and stir until properly chilled.
- Pour into a coup glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.