Whether you’re throwing a barbecue, hosting a picnic in the park, having a pool party with your friends, or hosting a rooftop cocktail party with a view of the fireworks, these 4th of July party recipes will impress every guest!
I’ve got your patriotic appetizers, starry desserts, easy barbecue ideas, sides to bring to the picnic, and summer cocktails that are easy to make in a batch! Help yourself to these 20 4th of July party recipes!
1. 4th of July Deviled Eggs
2. Summer Corn Salad with Feta
3. Grilled Lamb Skewers
4. Red White & Blue Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse
5. No Bake Coconut Cheesecake
6. Coconut Shrimp Tacos
7. Bell Pepper Star Appetizers
8. Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa
9. Lemon Orzo
10. Cucumber Mint Margarita
11. Strawberry Rhubarb Tart
12. Beyond Meat Barbecue Burgers
13. Easy Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Dill
14. Spicy Ginger Pineapple Punch
15. Tropical Watermelon Sangria
16. Dill Chicken Salad Sliders with Puff Pastry Buns
17. Coleslaw with Fennel and Carrot
18. White Claw Ice Pops
20. Crostini with Balsamic Strawberries and Ricotta
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!