These 20 elegant Valentine’s Day recipes are romantic, colorful, decadent and perfect for a night in with someone special, or a party with friends you love. You’ll find appetizers, desserts and cocktails that will enchant and surprise. Show someone you love them with one of these recipes!
I love Valentine’s Day! It’s a day to make something sweet and share it with someone you love (or a whole bunch of people that you love!) Sending pretty valentines and texts full of heart emojis make me so happy!
I also love a fun “Gal-entine’s day” or even a “Pal-entine’s Day” (for the guys or mixed company… and yes, I think I came up with that), so whether you’re planning a nice party for friends, or a romantic evening for 2, you’ll find some delicious recipes below that say “I love you for being you.”
1. An Easy, Inexpensive Cheese Board for Valentine’s Day
2. White Rosemary Rose Cocktail
3. Vegan Cranberry Cream Cheese Bites
4. Romantic Valentine’s Day Deviled Eggs
5. Bruschetta with Burrata, Seared Tomatoes & Roasted Garlic
6. How to Make a Bacon Rose Bouquet
7. Pink Vodka Lemonade
8. Beet Napoleons with Prosciutto Roses
9. Pretty Prosciutto Rose Appetizers
10. The Divine Damiana Valentine Cocktail
11. Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
12. The Pink Cherry Blossom Maraschino Liqueur Cocktail
14. Crostini with Balsamic Strawberries and Ricotta
15. The Sparkling Kir Royale Cocktail
16. 5 Pretty Rose Garnishes for Cocktails, Appetizers & Entrees
17. Grilled Oysters
18. White Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse with Raspberry Compote
19. The Pretty Pink Gin Martini
20. Deviled Eggs with Bacon Roses
I hope you love these Valentine’s Day recipes as much as I do! Wishing you a loving, happy day, from my heart to yours.
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!