These are my favorite harvest-fresh, pumpkin-spiced, cozy, sweet, savory and spooky recipes for the entire month of October! Seasonal vegetable sides, haunting cocktails, elegant appetizers and sweet treats for your Halloween parties and more!
October is my very favorite month for food! After months of light, cold recipes, I can finally think more cozy, filling and colorful! You’ll find lots of seasonal veggies and spices, plenty of pumpkin and cute ideas for Halloween fun. Enjoy all of my favorite October recipes!
1. Stuffed Acorn Squash with Farro and Mushrooms
2. Pumpkin Rice with Fall Vegetables
3. Maple Butternut Squash Crostini with Mushrooms
4. Pumpkin Spice Carrot Cupcakes
5. Spooky Deviled Eyeballs
6. Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles with French Vanilla Chai Glaze
7. Pumpkin Flan with Chai Whipped Cream
8. How to Create a Gorgeous Autumn Crudités
9. The Constant Comment Hot Toddy
10. Pumpkin Scones with Rum Raisins
11. Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
12. Pesto Zucchini Rosettes
13. Adorable Halloween Deviled Eggs
14. Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto with Caramelized Onions
15. The Blackberry Raven Cocktail
16. Skirt Steak Crostini
17. The White Pumpkin Cocktail
18. The Morticia Addams Cocktail
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!