These beautiful lemon and raspberry cheesecake bars are both tart and sweet, perfect for garden parties or picnics, and so very easy to make!
I want them to be able to take sweet, tiny bites of maybe a few different treats – like these out-of-this-world raspberry & lemon cheesecake bars, and leave no rubbish behind.
Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
For the Crust
- 1 box Nilla Wafters
- 5 tbsp. butter
For the Cheesecake
- 32 oz. cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
For the Raspberry Marble
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Greece a pyrex with butter and set aside.
- Crush the Nilla Wafers into tiny crumbs - use a food processor or put cookies in a baggie and crush with a rolling pin or anything you have to pulverize them.
- Melt 5 tbsp. of butter and mix together with the crumbs in a medium sized bowl until fully incorporated.
- Line a Pour crumb mixture evenly into a 15x10 pyrex, then press with a spatula to pat it tightly down. Bake for 10 minutes, then set aside.
- Beat together your sugar and cream cheese, then add your eggs, milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix till everything is perfectly smooth. Spread evenly over your cooked crust.
- Blend your raspberries in a food processor or blender, then press through a mesh strainer into a bowl to remove any seeds or solids from your puree. Mix the raspberry liquid with 2 tbsp. of sugar. Once sugar is dissolved, dot the cheesecake mixture with little circles of raspberry, then use a toothpick to mix the puree in circles and squiggles until you have a lovely marble pattern.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the edges are slightly brown and the center is a little soft. Cool on a baking rack, then refrigerate for 3-4 hours before cutting into squares.