These elegantly easy New Year’s Eve appetizers are elevated and impressive, but won’t take all day to prepare! Enough crispy, crunchy, sweet and savory canapés, crostini, croquettes, pâté, and eye-catching delights for omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans too!
You’ll have such an easy time mixing and matching these beautiful hors d’oeuvres for your glittering New Year’s affair.
I love New Year’s Eve parties! I love having an excuse to dress up fancy and serve extra special treats to my friends!
I certainly love casual cheese plate & crudités evenings with friends and throwing together a quick backyard barbecue, too. But nothing makes me happier than getting fancy, serving elegant cocktails, and covering the evening with glitter!
Help yourself to these gorgeous, festive appetizers of mine, and some lovely recipes from my friends! You have my word that each and every one pairs perfectly with champagne and disco balls!
And if you’re looking for cocktails to pair with these lovely appetizers, help yourself to these 10 sparkling New Year’s Eve Cocktails!
1. Adorable Deviled Quail Eggs
2. Mini Bacon and Onion Pasties
3. Skirt Steak Appetizers with Concord Grape Reduction
4. Pretty Prosciutto Rose Appetizers
5. Elegant Apricot and Goat Cheese Appetizers
6. Beet Napoleon Appetizers with Prosciutto Roses
7. Vegan Mushroom Pâté with Roasted Garlic
8. Pesto Zucchini Rosettes
9. Blistered Shishito Peppers with Soy Sauce, Sesame & Lime
10. Caponata alla Siciliana
11. Crispy, Baked Cauliflower Cakes with Roasted Garlic Sour Cream
12. Goat’s Cheese Croquettes
13. The Pesto Scallop Amuse Bouche
14. Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
15. Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus with Goat Cheese
16. Antipasti Crostini
17. Turkey Meatballs with Pesto and Mozzarella
18. Sweet Potato Rounds with Goat Cheese
19. Dill Chicken Salad Sliders with Puff Pastry Buns
20. Prosciutto-Wrapped Pears with Arugula
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!