These Thanksgiving sides are hearty, savory, sweet, autumn-spiced, both traditional and original! So much color, so much flavor, so much fun and so easy to make! Your whole family will delight in these lovely recipes this year.
Time to dust off your root vegetables, hearty greens, cranberries and favorite Thanksgiving playlist! These recipes were designed to impress the pickiest of family members and leave little leftovers.
Most importantly, almost all of these recipes can be made a whole day ahead, so all you have to do is whip them up, cover them, and pop them in the oven the next day. Help yourself to some of my favorite, loveliest Thanksgiving sides!
1. Homemade Thanksgiving Stuffing with Anjou Pear and Mushroom
2. Pumpkin Rice with Fall Vegetables
3. Stuffed Mushrooms with Risotto and Swiss Chard
4. Buttery, Sautéed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic & Red Onion
5. Spiced Cabernet Cranberry Sauce
6. Crispy Roasted Cauliflower with Cheddar & Parmesan
7. Thanksgiving Salad with Beet, Pear and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
8. Baked Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic and Herbed Goat Cheese
9. Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Cranberries and Pecans
10. Stuffed Acorn Squash with Farro and Mushrooms
11. Farro with Pesto and Zucchini
12. French Green Beans with Shallots and Sesame Ginger Sauce
13. Sautéed Swiss Chard with Caramelized Shallots
14. Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto with Caramelized Onions
15. A Colorful Thanksgiving Crudités
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!
Leave a Reply