These Memorial Day recipes are perfect for barbecues, picnics, pool parties and all kinds of sunny, start-of-summer get togethers! You’ll find mains, sides, appetizers, cocktails and desserts for delighting friends and family.
These are some of my favorite recipes for Summer entertaining in the back yard with friends. They’re easy to mix and match, full of bright colors, fun flavors and refreshing cocktails that are easy to make in a batch! A little of everything and a little red white and blue.
Help yourself to these sunny Memorial Day Recipes!
1. Loaded Instant Pot Chicken Enchiladas
2. Red White & Blue Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse
3. Barbecue Blue Cheese Beyond Beef Sliders
4. Delicious White Claw Ice Pops
5. Esquites (Mexican Street Corn Salad)
6. Cucumber Mint Margarita
7. Beautiful Pesto Ricotta Crostini
8. Spicy Sriracha Egg Salad
9. Spicy, Smoky Deviled Eggs Recipe
10. Spicy Ginger Pineapple Punch
11. Homemade Coleslaw with Fennel and Carrot
12. Lavender Lemon Bars
13. Easy Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Dill
14. Crostini with Balsamic Strawberries and Ricotta
15. Picnic Perfect Pesto Pasta Salad
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!
Leave a Reply