This RumChata cocktail is creamy and minty with an island twist! Shaken, not stirred – it’s both frosty and heart warming. Playful and elegant. The tastiest Christmas cocktail from Hawaii to the North Pole.
With a rim, delicately frosted with powdered sugar, it makes a perfectly whimsical, winter dessert cocktail.
Here’s a Tip
To rim your glass with powdered sugar:
Add a few drops of RumChata to a plate and dip the rim into it, spinning it to be sure the whole rim is coated. On another plate, sprinkle about a teaspoon of powdered sugar and gently dip your coated glass into the sugar.
RumChata is one of my very favorite cream liqueurs, especially for Christmas. I love to heat a little on the stove and drink it straight with a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice by the tree!
It’s flavors are a perfect mix of vanilla, cinnamon, rum and dairy cream, and mixing in a little coconut and a little frosty mint transforms the flavor into such an exciting, tropical, Christmasy treat!
• Cocktail shaker & jigger
• 2 small plates
Help Yourself to More Christmas Cocktail Inspiration!
- A Sparkling Spiced Hibiscus Christmas Cocktail
- Mulled Wine Christmas Sangria
- A Frosted Blackberry Christmas Cocktail
- 10 Beautiful Holiday Cocktails
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!
A RumChata Coconut Snowflake Cocktail
- cocktail shaker & jigger
- 2 small plates
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar – for the rim
To Rim the Glass with Powdered Sugar
- Pour a few drops of RumChata onto a plate and spin the rim in the small puddle to coat. Then, sprinkle another plate with powdered sugar and press the RumChata-coated rim gently into the sugar.
To Make the Cocktail
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, and pour 2oz. RumChata, 1 oz. peppermint schnapps and ½ coconut rum.