These lovely Father’s Day recipes are great for back yard barbecues, family picnics, beach day cookouts and thoughtful breakfast surprises. Help yourself to these recipes and give your dad a delicious gift this year!
I’ve compiled some of my favorite Father’s Day recipes, and a few from my friends, into a lovely list of flavors that dad’s love. Recipes to throw on the grill, make ahead, pack into a picnic basket, sip all afternoon or surprise him with breakfast in bed.
I made sure to include recipes for vegetarian and vegan dads, as well as meat-lovers and guy’s who love a delicious healthy meal. Enjoy these recipes and wish him a happy Father’s Day from me!
1. Fried Potato Salad with Bacon & Homemade Aioli
2. Tropical Watermelon Sangria
3. Grilled Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri
4. Spicy Sriracha Egg Salad
5. Grilled Vegetable Skewers with Halloumi
6. Lemon Turmeric Pearl Couscous
7. Coconut Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa
8. Dry Rub Baby Back Oven Ribs
9. Homemade Coleslaw with Fennel and Carrot
10. How to Create a Bagel Board
11. Easy Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Dill
12. Spicy Ginger Pineapple Punch
13. Grilled Chicken Tenders
14. Grilled Portobello Mushroom Steaks
15. Dill Chicken Salad Sliders with Puff Pastry Buns
16. BBQ Cauliflower Wings
17. Loaded Instant Pot Chicken Enchiladas
18. Oven-Baked Crab Cakes
19. Barbecue Blue Cheese Beyond Beef Sliders
20. Lavender Lemon Bars
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!
Leave a Reply