These 10 Easter side dishes are perfect for a light dinner with lots of Spring color! You’ll find plenty of seasonal vegetables, delicate flavors and delicious ideas to impress your family and complete your lovely Easter menu.
I always try to keep Easter side dishes light and colorful with lots of fresh flavors and enchanting touches. These recipes by myself, and a few of my friends, suit a late Easter lunch or dinner delightfully.
If you’re looking for more Easter recipes, I also have light, bright main courses, cocktails, appetizers, and desserts that will complement all of these tasty sides! Take a look at all of my Easter recipes for plenty of inspiration!
1. Easter Salad with Deviled Quail Eggs
2. Baked Lemon Asparagus
3. Lemon Turmeric Pearl Couscous
4. Parmesan & Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
5. Gruyere Potatoes Au Gratin
6. Beet Carpaccio with Goat Cheese and Pepitas
7. Carrot Casserole
8. Crispy Coconut Cauliflower Rice
9. Lemon Parmesan Risotto with Peas
10. Buttery Sautéed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic & Red Onion
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!