Looking for lovely Mother’s Day brunch recipes and ideas? Here, you’ll find main courses, pastries, appetizers and elegant, feminine brunch cocktails that will delight mom and the whole family!
It’s so much fun to put together a Mother’s Day brunch menu. I like to use floral flavors and rose garnishes, pretty colors and delicate touches. I start with fragrant scones, then a quiche as a main course with tasty sides and, of course, a sparkly, sweet cocktail.
Below, you’ll find some of my favorite Mother’s Day recipes, along with a few from my friends that I can’t wait to try! Help yourself to these delightful treats!
1. Burrata Salad with Balsamic Glaze
2. Panna Cotta with Strawberry Rhubarb Compote
3. Mini Croque Monsieur
4. Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
5. Goat Cheese Quiche with Spinach and Caramelized Onion
6. Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
7. The Pink Cherry Blossom Maraschino Liqueur Cocktail
8. Lavender Lemon Scones with Honey Butter
9. Pesto Zucchini Rosettes
10. Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Cocktail with Cucumber
11. Baked Asparagus, Leek & Goat Cheese Frittata
12. Easy Granola Parfaits
13. Crostini with Balsamic Strawberries and Ricotta
14. Glazed Raspberry Lemon Poppy Seed Scones
15. Sourdough Strata with Ham, Spinach, and Gruyere
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!