This White Rosemary Rose coconut cocktail tastes like winter white magic! With coconut milk, white rum, honey and rosewater, it’s not too sweet and not too floral. It’s delicate, dreamy and makes an elegant winter cocktail party signature.
Coconut is one of my very favorite flavors, but I find coconut cocktails are often very over-sweetened, or mostly appropriate for a tropical party.
This White Rosemary Rose, however, has a chic, snowy appeal. It’s smooth and comforting and looks so gorgeous at glittering holiday or New Years Parties!
This is my go-to signature when I want to paint the evening with a little Snow White charm.
Hep Yourself to More Flowery Cocktail Inspiration
- The Tangerine Daisy Cocktail
- A Lychee Martini Cocktail Party for 2
- The Lavender French Gimlet
- Homemade Hibiscus Liqueur
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!
The White Rosemary Rose Coconut Cocktail
- 2 ounces white rum
- 2 ounces unflavored coconut/almond milk I like the Califia brand
- ½ ounce Malibu
- 1 tsp. honey
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- A few spritzes of Rosewater
- Add 1 ounce of coconut/almond milk to your cocktail shaker with 1 tsp. of honey. Mix till honey is fairly dissolved. Add a few sprigs of rosemary and muddle in the coconut/almond milk. Add 1 more ounce of coconut/almond milk with 2 ounces of white rum and ½ ounce of Malibu with a handful of ice to your shaker. Shake vigorously. Pour into a chilled glass and spritz with rosewater. Serve with a garnish of spray roses or rosemary.