These 10 healthy recipes are vitamin-packed, leafy green, naturally creamy, coconutty, crispy, and, above all, healthy! Salads, sides, entrées, and snacks that are vegetarian, low on carbs but big on flavor!
Every January 1st, I get excited about redesigning my diet. It’s not a new year’s resolution thing. I just crave greens and healthy snacks because I’ve been eating mostly cheese and chocolate for at least a month.
These 10 recipes will make it easy to pack in the veggies and all the nutrients that come with them! They’re (mostly) low-carb and absolutely delicious! Perfect recipes to start off the new year healthy, tasty and lovely.
To see all of my healthy recipes, take a look at my healthy recipe category for soups, salads, snacks, and plenty of vitamin-rich inspiration!
1. Crispy Coconut Cauliflower Rice
2. Rainbow Power Salad
3. Buttery, Sautéed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic & Red Onion
4. Parmesan & Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
5. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Spinach and Feta
6. Sautéed Swiss Chard with Caramelized Shallots
7. French Green Beans with Shallots and Sesame Ginger Sauce
8. Vegan Mushroom Pâté with Roasted Garlic
9. Seared Baby Bok Choy with Ginger Garlic Sauce
10. Baked Lemon Asparagus
For more inspiration, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram, on Pinterest, tiktok and Facebook! And if you ever make any of my tasty drinks or treats, take a picture and tag me. I want to see!