The Lemon Drop Cocktail
This pretty little lemon drop cocktail is the most refreshing, citrusy cocktail for sunny afternoons! Best served in a frosted glass, it’s delicately sweet, a little tart and tastes just like sunshine!
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 2 oz. vodka - or citron vodka
- ½ oz. Triple sec - or Cointreau
- 1 oz. simple syrup - 50/50 sugar and water
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon slice - or sugar for garnish
A Few Tips:
This is a classic Lemon Drop recipe, but if you want to make your Lemon Drop extra special? Here are a few ways:
• Rim the glass with sugar by running a lemon wedge around the rim, and dipping it in sugar.
• Use honey or maple syrup instead of simple syrup to sweeten it.
• Use Cointreau liqueur instead of Triple Sec, or even Grand Marnier if you want to make it a “Cadillac Lemon Drop.”
• You can use Citron vodka instead of standard vodka if you’d like to add a little more citrus flavor.
Serving: 1coctail | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin C: 11mg | Iron: 1mg